29 April 2007

~I'm injured~

My right knee is injured during the last quarter of the game & now I can't really straightened my leg, can't walk properly either. Well the scenario is like this...

I'm running into the circle with the ang moh GD by my side & don't know why her knee hit against my inner right knee, causing my right knee to bend in an acute angle, & I fell lying on the floor. Now I grouped her as "危险人物" in my list. Sigh~~ should have protected myself against this bulldozer... but... I'll still love her no matter what as I love bulldozers.

Got to see handsome doc again but this time round with Kate & Eunice around to know about my results. If it's bad, I won't be able to travel to New Zealand. *cry* "I want to get out of Singapore!"

加油,慧燕... I'm so touched that a lot of people showing concern, especially Vincent. He came over & asked me how am I. So touched... Thanks people....

No comments: