06 January 2008

♣ A day with entertainments ♣

Finally got to meet up with my closest friend & had our lunch at Sakae Sushi. I suggested to go singing as the kick came & to adding to my delight, she agreed to sing too. Yeah!!! Kbox at Marina Square! 1st time there & the system was so good that I could sing non-stop.

Her dearest came & she forced him to sing Jacky Cheung's song. The moment he sang, I was like "WOW" & it's an enjoyment to listen to him singing. 1st time hearing a guy who could really sang so well unlike those guys next door who were singing out of pitch.

Watched movie with my dearest again... "I am Legend"


This movie really freaked me out which I couldn't even understand why it's so scary to watch. But I must say it's a nice movie that has all the feelings in it.

I've been watching movies for the past few weeks.

"Alien vs Predator 2" - really sucks to watch.


"Mission sex control" - comedy & a good educational on birth control.

No comments: