12 April 2008

♣ Weak ♣

I can't imagine that I'm not able to lift 70kg of barbell with weights for my box squats. I really could feel my glutes firing while lifting the weights. But it's ok... this will be my new start after the injury, to be able to carry on with Chin (the instructor)'s program without worrying about my injury.

Another exercise is the Glutes Ham Raise. Both of my hamstrings were really "activated" & doing their work, and my legs turned jelly jelly after doing it.

The bruise on my eye hasn't subsided yet, and thanks to the one who gave it to me. I got to live with "disfigured" face for 5 days at work. Time really passed so fast when there're tons of things to do at work, trainings. Though tiring, it's meaningful to me. I couldn't understand myself getting "devoted" into my work, but I will give my best once it's "dedicated" to me. How to say "NO"?

No comments: