28 June 2008

Was looking forward to drive the Toyota Vios to training but I was disappointed by my own driving. Perhaps it was the long period of time since I drove a manual car & the car was stalled 3 times in 30 mins.

Couldn't control the clutch (as usual) & now I know why people refused to drive a manual car. I was busy changing the gears while on my way. I'm beaten by this car today. Overall I really felt demoralising when driving.

I was pushed to do my max weight for the box squats at 85kg (with weights & barbell) & I could really feel my hamstring working very very hard...

Funny thing today: Hui Lin was encouraging me when I'm doing the dumbbell shoulder press. She went "1/2 way. Yes! You still looking good...blah blah blah." Once I finished my set, I told her not to encourage me next time as I really felt like giving up when she encouraged. Kinda funny but I couldn't take it. It made me feel soft-hearted & wanted to give up. Funny gal isn't it?

Joe surprised me by appearing in KNC. Wow... it's really a big surprise today... :) so happy...

No comments: