09 July 2008

Last game for National League

Today is the last game for National League & though we can't play in the finals, we still want to win this game. It's about time to start the game but 1 of the umpires wasn't here & they asked Wai Yee to umpire the game.

At first I was like "huh..." but as the game progressed, she's very fair in umpiring. She called for the infringements, saw it and called for it. I was really impressed by her even though she had some weird calls. She reversed the penalty, advanced the ball when she found that the player was delaying the penalty. And again, I was really impressed.

I seldom praised umpire but Wai Yee, you are really GOOD!

Lost my cool on court because I really couldn't stand it, I had reached my max in tolerating. I'm sorry if you had my elbow but, you made me do it.

We played chasing game from the start til 3rd quarter & finally it's their turn to chase.
Luckily we won... but we aren't happy about it. We made it hard for ourselves... Sigh~~
BLAZE, Jia you!!!

No comments: