04 September 2008

Nations Cup

5 days of Nations Cup had passed...

Loss to Sri Lanka was indeed a disappointment;not only us but also the spectators who came specially came down to watch. I guessed we lacked of the desire to win on that day though we knew that we could have won.

Win over Samoa was good & it's a bonus to our young team. Being a new developed team with some oldies, I thought we did well in this game.

Loss to Papua New Guinea was another disappointment & I must admit that I played badly in that game. I just couldn't find the right time to go to the space I wanted & ended up delaying all the plays. We were "lost" when they put in consecutive goals due to our own mistakes which I thought we shouldn't have done. Well... it's over and we got to carry on with our next game.

"Never say die"

No comments: