22 March 2009

Draw

Today's game vs Stingrays was so tight and "fierce" and no one dared to let loose of one another. I had seen another good side of Vipers; fighting for the ball so hard every second. This is really the fighting spirit I've been yearning for after so long. I should be awarded to the title of "The worst ball passer" for today's game. My passes were terribly bad which I thought they weren't. I thought I placed nicely for Rach but it kept went out. I should have controlled myself for doing that pass but it's so tempting to pass it to her. 

IF...
I controlled the pass, we might have win.
I didn't go to her path, it would not have caused a replay and lost that possession.
I worked harder, things will be easier.

So many IFs... 

I won't let this happen to me again... No more. 

No comments: