08 November 2009

Left for good

Today is Lisa's last day in Singapore and many people went to send her off. While on my way to Changi Airport Terminal 1, I felt sad out of sudden and tears formed in my eyes. Of course, I didn't tear and controlled collecting back the tears. Finally Lisa reached and she proceeded to check-in and I went over to say hi to her. She gave me a warmth hug and once again, I felt emo again. Luckily the 19s gals came over and talked to her, and I managed to walk off and talked to friends. Gossips gossips gossips... that's what women are capable of and obviously I'm one of them. I just need people to hear me complain... Well... off track...back to the topic...

Here comes the emo stage...
Huilin wrote a card for Lisa and insisted to read out the 10 things I will miss about Lisa... I almost break down upon hearing it and turned away to avoid crying. Soon... the gals cried... Li Li passed me a pack of tissue and slowly as I turned, I saw many crying so badly. I was shocked. I passed them the tissue and tried hard to control my emotions but eventually I break down too. I just hate the Goodbyes...

Questions were flashing in my mind, asking myself how how how...the same old questions flashing back in 2007. Will I get to see her again? Can she be our coach again?

No comments: