23 February 2008

♣ L ♣

Went to Imelda's housewarming this afternoon & it was so far away from my area. Took a 45 mins bus ride to her place, half of my energy was drained off during the journey.

Finally we reached her place & I was totally aiming at the food. Nice decoration, especially her room; door-less toilet. ~Woo~ it's kind of interesting... *grin* What I like most is her kitchen basin. ok ok.... I could imagine people laughing at me while reading this part. The basin was big & deep which I really like. Just imagine yourself not getting wet while washing dishes.

Going back home was another draining journey but I just couldn't doze off in the bus. Went to watch L change the WorLd with Ah Wei.


Well~~ this time round, it's not about death note but it's about how L solved the case solely by himself. Worth the $ to watch.

No comments: