26 February 2008

♣ National Squad 2008 ♣

The list of the squad members was announced in netball singapore website. Well~~ I'm part of the squad too, that means my life will repeat the same life cycle again for the next 4 years. Wondering if it's good or bad.

Often this question has been popping into my mind "Will my leg be as good as before?"

Out of sudden, I thought of this song.


I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that I can say
Is just another lemon tree

Sigh~~
Hope that there'll be another "member" coming into my family, CAR.
Needed this "member" once training starts. I can't imagine myself taking bus & train back home, reaching at 11pm. Gosh~~~ If not, $15.00 will be donated to these organisations (Comfort, Citycab, SMRT, SMART, Silvercab) 4 times per week.

No comments: