28 May 2008

♣ Ice bathssss ♣

Seriously I really needed ice bath after each training/game. Am I getting older that my muscles getting tighter each time I exercise?

Comments for the monday game.
1. Frustrations were there when we started & I supposed we were angry with one another's play, especially after I strained my left leg quad muscle when I did 1 sprint during warm up. I couldn't afford to aggrevate it any further, if not, I need to rest on the bench.

2. Frustrations again. My players were penalised when the contacts were mild & when we were contacted really hard, not contesting, they weren't penalised. My goodness... well done, I can say.

3. Frustrations again. The players played damn super rough. Did they realise they are late for the interceptions? And poor Fern got to protect the ball but they just go for it. Why? Because umpires don't blow. That's why players were so ill-disciplined.

Strained my muscle on monday & got to train on tuesday. Lisa told me to go easy for the drills but it didn't turn out that way. Got to run very carefully for prevention & I almost got calf muscle pulls towards the end of the training.

I need ice bath... ice bath...

No comments: