14 May 2009

Emo week

This week has been an emo week for me and I couldn’t find the reason behind it. I expected myself to be more frustrated over stuffs due to my PMS but it’s not the anger for this month, it was sadness. On Monday, I wrote an email to Kate, my ex national coach, and upon seeing her reply, my eyes were watery. After work when I walked home, I felt like crying all of a sudden and I didn’t know why I am in this state.

Few more days before I leave to Scotland(which I'm yearning to go), a break from work and life in Singapore. Perhaps the happiest thing is, no one will be able to find me. I don't have to face the people whom gave me tough moments when I could almost do irrational things.

Though sadness was there, I had a sweet surprise from Jill Macintosh, the ex Aussie national coach. An email saying hi from her really made my day. =)

No comments: