29 May 2009

OMG

Got approval from my boss stating that I DO NOT have to be quarantined at home and yet people in my office are avoiding me. Refused to sit in their respective areas when I'm around and eventually when they sat, they started to use sanitizer. My throat itch, coughed once and heard a "cek" sound, followed by the use of sanitizer. Damn it... I couldn't take their nonsense anymore and took a day off.

Knew that my other colleagues were quarantined after coming back from Tokyo and so, I knew that they got to be quarantined as Japan got infected cases. But mine is different!!! Can't they understand that Scotland wasn't affected? The amazing thing is people didn't dare to eat the stuffs bought from Japan. Ha! Will H1N1 be so amazing that it can spread through food?

Fern said that "they" are uneducated. I said "they" are overreacting.

No comments: