04 March 2008

♣ 1st national training of 2008 ♣

Before court work, we gathered for a meeting with Lisa to talk about training. I was shocked after looking through the paper she gave us. Trainings on Monday to Saturday!!! My goodness... my life~~~ When she said that Rashid will plan the conditioning session, I gave out a "shock" sound & she asked "Why?" I just shook my head & smiled back. Of all people, why choose him again... Oh no!!! Beep test runs again...

I just realised that I'm the OLDEST in this current national squad. *cry*

I won't be doing court work/ play games for the next 3 weeks until I do the test again & hopefully I can clear it. Fern said that people will start to question me like "Why can you play World Champs when you weren't cleared?" If you were in my shoes, will you go for it? Right now there's no major competition & I really want my leg to be fully recovered.

If anyone thinks it's easy to clear, then please have an ACL injury & go through it.
You won't understand how I feel as you only think for yourselves.
Can anyone imagine the soreness at the back of the knee & you can't even straighten the leg after all the trainings/games?

No comments: