29 March 2008

♣ NSL "Wipers" vs "Allowanas" ♣

Didn't play today as I'm still not cleared for my strength test which I kinda predicted. Was told that in order to drop to <10%, face="Trebuchet MS">
But the good news was, my hamstring was cleared!!! Right hamstring was slightly stronger than the left.

Game started smoothly & shooters were converting the shots & I was "convinced" that we might be able to win the game. Outcome wasn't what I expected.

Fatigue comes into play very soon which leads to poor performance, poor vision, poor options. Everyone do gets fatigue at a point, is just a matter of how one controls it.

Team game needs the unit to work together & perform.

I can only give advice, not solution.

Words came out from my mouth were bad omen...

"The girl's taping was quite similiar to ACL taping. Somemore put on knee brace. Does she have ACL?" I was referring to "Allowanas" GA.

And during the game, she got herself injured after trying to save the ball. She couldn't move at all, couldn't stand up properly, couldn't walk by herself. Hmm... familiar scene... I shall asked around about her condition & see if it's really ... Anyway she should take a break from netball...

Don't tell me I can foresee thing?

No comments: