16 March 2008

♣ S.P.A.M ♣

Fern, Ling & I went for S.P.A.M event organised by SSC yesterday at St. James Power House. We reached there at 4.15pm for the rehearsal but guess what? Netballers were forgotten for the rehearsal & the rest were happily glad that their part were ran through. I asked the lady who's in charge of us why we were not in the rehearsal & she checked with the "man". Oh ya, before I forgot, I did ask the one when's our turn to go? And she was so rude in replying, "Oh, I also don't know leh. Wait for the "man" to call you all." What the hell is she to give me that irritating face.

After the lady clarified with the "man", "he" came & apologised to us & said he will slot us in after fashion show 2. And the one came & be a parrot of the "man". I was so pissed off & told Fern, "Wow, now so eager to inform us!" I bet she heard it but no choice, I was super duper pissed off. And she tried to be nice by coming over to tell us where the snacks were & I gave her a "don't come & trigger me" look.

No more rehearsal after that & everyone got to go on with whatever they need to do. We were guessing whether they will forget us again. And true indeed, they really forgot. Until we were beside the one again. She saw us & panicky, she talked on the walkie talkie & said "netballers are here. netballers are here." Arghhh!!!! Super irritating!!! No choice, we got to "parade" ourselves with our own netball shorts (luckily it's ours), size M jackets & size S sports bra (provided by them). It was a joke! The MCs don't know what to talk about Netball!!!

The clowns were the "boys" from Dragonboat. 2 of them actually did push ups trying to show off in front of us. Trying to impress?

No comments: