08 June 2007

24th & 25th physios + rehabs

Yesterday did hydro session in the morning & I was haggard. Couldn't bend the knee to 140 degree & the physio decided to bend for me. I was screaming in pain when she bent my knee. Finally...
the bending is 140, straightening is +2 (hyper extend).

Today straightening: +2, bending: 142 degree & 145 (afternoon session). YESH!!! I did it again. It was so painful but told myself I must do it, as I wouldn't want the physio to bend for me again. Sucks!!! 5 more degree before full range. Blame it on the left leg... they use the left leg for my guideline which is 150 degree. Normal human will range from 140 to 145 degree.

Sucks~~~

Took a nap after lunch in SSC & it was so shiok... Been a long time since I took nap. *cry* my favorite trainer is away... Wondering if I will die in the hands of others'...

No comments: