04 August 2007

Biodex training again

Did biodex training again but this time I'm practising on the actual test. The graph looks good but I still got a lot to work on. Time is running out for me as I'm going back to work again.

Received a message on my friendster by someone. She's inspired by how I managed to pick myself up from a serious injury to the rehab recovery. Well... there's no point being sad. If I'm not a national player, I will still try my best to recover fast so that I can do daily stuffs normally. But there's times when you can't see improvements as things will get stagnant in awhile, as long as one doesn't give up, I'm sure slight improvements will come.

Perhaps don't give high expectations on yourself first. Try to aim something that is achievable first. Like me, I will try to walk as normal as I can in a shortest period of time. And from there, I can slowly pick myself up to do more things.

It's all in the mind.

No comments: