22 August 2007

Forgot to talk about yesterday's open training. Lix's nose got hit by Vane's forehead, causing her nose bridge crooked. *Ouch* That's painful. Jo sent her to Mount Elizabeth Hospital immediately. Everyone seems to be worried about Lix, ended up they were very off in training.

They came back around 10+ pm so that Lix could drive back home. She still can joke about her nose.

Lix : "Now I know how Jackie Chan see things."
Fern : "Huh?"
Lix looking down at her nose with the splinter, causing her to have cock-eyed.

Chatted with friends over in msn at night. 1 of my ACL friends told me I won't be able to make it for World Champs. Even if I did, I won't be able to perform well. Hmmm... he's the 1st to tell me I won't make it. At least he's straightforward.

Another friend said I too stressed over it & I think I am. Really wanted to go for World Champs this year. If I miss it, I will have to wait for another 4 years & the team won't be the same anymore.

Sigh~~

No comments: