18 August 2007

Results for biodex test

Before I start on biodex test, sports trainer wanted to see the way I run. He told me to jog 4 rounds on the grass pit. After 4 rounds, Fern said another 2 rounds. So in total, I jogged 6 rounds. Really feel so good after the jog & was timed by Fern. I jogged with a better timing now than in the past. Guess it must be the kilos that I lost after the surgery.

Well... did the biodex test & was prepared for the worst. 33% deficit but not enough, the total work is still not enough... but this time round, my hamstring is much more stronger than before.
Alright, got to do more for my quads... I think I focus too much on my hamstring this week.

Jia you ba... Think got to do biodex test again soon...

Went to watch Asean schools game at TPY sports hall. Singapore vs Thailand. Well, I do think that nowadays the game is much more rougher than the last time. Not fantastic to watch as it's all about body contact at the end of the day. Whoever's stronger will get the ball... I don't like. Perhaps netball should just engage bodybuilders to play netball. They are strong!

I preferred the netball games in the past... It's all about skills... not body contact...

No comments: