24 August 2007

Yesterday did weights with Rachel at KATC & took us quite a long time to finish the program. Fern & Yasmin came over to find us, saying they need to use the post at National Stadium. In the end, the post was no where to be found.

Increased the weights for my program... I did 130kg for my single leg press & I could feel the sensation of my skin tearing apart... I can foresee that I will hit 200kg in the next 2 weeks. *Yesh* Did 60kg for the single leg barbell split lunge/ squat. Hmm... Right leg getting stronger, hopefully the left didn't improve... *Praying hard*

Soon I'm starting my skill sessions with Kate. *sigh* Got to train on Saturdays & Sundays... My weekends...

5 Nations is coming up... Please come down & support the Singapore Team. Wear the 5 Nations T-shirt to boost up the morale for the Singapore Team!!!


No comments: