21 July 2007

This week updates

Sorry all, I've never been updating my blog recently.

Doctor checked my hamstring graft on tuesday & told me everything's normal. Sounds good.

Been doing strengthening for this week as I must gain my muscle mass back. I had reached 90Kg for my barbell squats.

Sports trainer told me that I got strength but no movements. So I did agility ladders yesterday & today. The feeling of being to tap the feet through the ladders is damn shiok. I guess only those who had been through all these will know how I felt.

I can run on the elliptical machine but not on land. Did short range movements to receive the ball, running forward & back to catch the pass. It was really really really very shiok.

They told me I should be able to go back for training by end of August, isn't it good?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yan!!

AUGUST?? GREAT!! keep at it ok? =)

mel

Yan said...

Mel,

thank you. I will jia you