08 September 2007

♣ 5 Nations Champs : "SINGAPORE" ♣

Before I wrote anything, I was amazed by the hits today. 69 hits!!! My goodness...

I was shouting from the VIP seats, & even my youngest sis could hear me from far.

Yeah!!! SINGAPORE WON.... 56 -32 goals.

How do you all think about the game? Is it convincing that Singapore is stronger than T&T? 2 consecutive wins. Don't ask me, I don't know either. But I know that we can counteract the Caribbean's style of play.

Obviously the Calypso weren't that happy that they lost. Heard that they were unfriendly too. Come on, too arrogant!!!

Heard that there're people who went to curry favour the Aussies. My goodness... Treating them curry? I despised them!!! Very much!!! Trying to impress others when they aren't that good? What are you trying to do?

Ch*e Ho*g K*a (in hokkien)

No comments: