29 September 2007

♣ Friendly game with NYP ♣

This morning we had friendly game with NYP in preparation for their upcoming IVP tournament.

1. I didn't tape my knee as there'll be no body contacts against me during warm up.

2. Played dog & bone at Court 3 for warmup. Everyone was laughing hysterically & Joanne could hear our laughters from Court 1 . Well... at least this game cheered everyone up on a saturday morning.

3. Did pair ball work with Ling & everything went smoothly.

4. My strength is still not there... I'm *angry*

5. I didn't get to play any single quarter.

Yes!!! SpexGlow is coming... I'm waiting for it for so long...

Took this picture before training... I had a hard time taking it as the sun was too strong!!! My eyes! Becoming more perfect after "staring" at the sun.

No comments: