05 September 2007

♣ Singapore vs Northern Ireland ♣

Did my weights at 7.15pm & ended at 7.50pm. To think I didn't even miss the taxi peak hour rate... *&$%^*, but it's worth the $ to rush down from Kallang to TPY sports hall.

Was worried when the score was drew at the 1st quarter. I was too overwhelmed when umpire called stepping when Fern didn't even step!!! Poor Lix, she couldn't even watch the game, cheering out with me as she got to video the whole game.

My father asked me whether Singapore will win? I said yes. Very confident though Sg was down by few goals. Again my image was tarnished as I was shouting like a mad woman at the top. How I wish I can sit on the bench with them, shouting for them...

My youngest sister was just sitting down there, stoning. I asked her why is she so calm about it & she said, "It's not that high what." (@_@) She said that if I was playing, the atmosphere will be even high!!!


Singapore WON again!!! Hooray!!! 46 - 39

Sigh~~ Feels like playing on court... The bodies of opponents sticking on you, really makes me wanna go on court to play...

No comments: