06 September 2007

♣ Singapore vs Trindad & Tobago ♣


*Hooray!!!*
Singapore WON T&T!!!
They are so physical, atheletic who jump like having springs in tact underneath their soles. Their thighs are huge but slim calves... They can stretch so long!!! I'm jealous...
Watching their play, I know that Singapore can take them because WE LIKE TO PLAY THAT KIND OF GAME.

55 - 40

WE BEAT WORLD RANKED NO. 10!!!!
Ling gave me a hug just now, *yucks* can you imagine how sweaty she is? But I guess others will be envious that she hugged me... *haha* wanted to give Fern a hug but it just feels awkward...

New updates... I just sprinted before I hit the gym. Congrats Yan. *pat on the head*

Wondering why they bother to tape down the game. To learn something out of it? Or trying to think of strategies? Anyway... they won't be there long... It just disgusts me...

No comments: