04 September 2007

♣ 5 Nations : Singapore vs Canada ♣

Singapore WON!!! 44 - 33 Got to bold my letters today as I'm really very excited over the game. I shouted from the spectators stand, ignoring how others looked at me. From the top, I could clearly see the space & how I should tackle the Canada defence. Wondering if they heard me shouting for them...*thinking* But I did sms them this : "For e team, my sisters, "Just go out there and do what you've got to do."

Canada didn't improve from the last time we met them. The biggest difference is they got a better GA this time round, & not that they have improved.

click click click
♣ Article on 5 Nations ♣

Singapore played quite messy towards the end of 2 quarters. I'm very happy for J9!!! She played so well yesterday... Her movements in circle & her shots... *♪♫♪♫* Yes!!! This is the great time to prove their strengths.

Things do happen at the very last minute when one doesn't even expect it. When I came to know the incident, I was shocked but my jaws didn't even dro
p. My 1st question in my mind is : "Why her & not her?" I could feel how she felt & I thought she should deserve a place in. Afterall, she really trained hard & improved!!! Some just can't take this but what can we do? We are not cold-blooded towards this kind of thing but we are used to it.

Sorry people, this post gotta be long... grandma's story... won't doze off right?

Rushed down to weights with Lix & Rach after the game. Got my new program from Chin & it seems tough to me. I managed to do 100kg of single leg press without the other leg to support. *claps* I could see my muscles shape developing soon...


Today's game is Singapore vs Northern Irelands... what shall I sms them today?

No comments: