24 May 2007

13th physio + rehab

For Grace's sake, let me explain all those bending & straightening. These are called range of motions. After operation, the injured leg will be very stiff so therefore got to bend & straighten. If not, the leg cannot be bended while u sitting/straighten. It will be damn painful.

Yesterday: Straightening: 0 degree (after massaging & using all my energy to squeeze it down), Bending: 105 degree & 110 degree (after massaging)

Good improvements. Today's target will be 120 degree. Oh no!! Can I?

Went to watch A div finals between RJC & HCJC at Toa Payoh Sports Hall. It's not a 1-sided game but RJC had a smooth game throughout the 4 quarters. How I wish I can be tall...

Watched Pirates of Carribean : The World's End with the Open Team + husbands. Wow... 1st time watching together as a team + few husbands. Maybe it's due to my injured leg, I don't really enjoyed the movie as I kept moving here & there. I preferred Part 1 & 2 more than the 3.

Ok... It's time for game before I leave for rehab.

No comments: