09 May 2007

I'm back...

On monday, my operation is delayed til 8+pm. Am so touched to see so many friends who came to visit me. Ms Heng & Bee Ling who were with me since 2+pm & I can see that they were tired & hungry. Xinxin came along too at 3+pm. Next is Zhenzhen, Vincent & May & Yingqi. Was joking with them & felt so warmth with them around. At 8+pm, the nurse came in & told me to get ready, went to change & prepared to go.

Was waiting for my turn to go into the OT & the nurse kept chatting with me, asking how did I get injure. Came the Anesthetist who told me it would not be painful to give me the jab & inserting the needle. I kept "Woo..AH" as it was so painful.

Woke up in pain at 12am & I waved to the nurse signalling I'm awake. After waiting so long, finally they trolleyed me back to the ward. I saw Ms Heng, Bee Ling, Grace, Imelda & Kailing. Aiyo... so paiseh... I was throwing up in front of them because of the effect of anesthetic. Was joking with them til I knocked out again. In the morning, I threw up again... Tried to take a sip of water &I threw up immediately. Gosh.... Went to take X ray & was throwing up again... Just kept throwing up when I'm lying up or being trolleyed out for physio. The worst is, when I smell the food of other patients', I threw up too. Sigh~~

Ms Heng & Bee Ling came to fetched me back & I threw up again in her car. Yucks. At home, when I tried to eat dinner, I threw up again. Gosh~~~

This morning when I woke up to go to toilet, I blacked out. Luckily pa is around, he gave me the medicated oil to use. Must be the past 2 days without food that caused me to black out.

No worries, now I'm eating well... Hopefully I can walk normally asap.

No comments: