16 May 2007

6th & 7th physio + rehab

Was too tired to blog yesterday. Let me summarized up.

Yesterday straightening: -4 degree, Bending: 90 degree.
Today straightening: -4 degree, Bending: 98 degree.

I think I set too much on the flexion on my knee brace. I set to 100 degree instead of 90 degree. Ohhh... No wonder I can bend to 98 degree. Haha...

Rachel & Liana came to "visit" me with a surprise lollipop & bubble tea. Sigh~~ Today is fitness training & working on my heart rate, wanted to give up at a point of time but to gain my fitness back, I got to do it!

Met my "Captain planets" for dinner today & they updated me with quite a lot of stuffs. My friend got bullied by the "kuku" black-faced HR. Never mind, I will help her... *heehee*

Another gift : Bird nests!!! From the "Captain planets"

No comments: