10 May 2007

2nd day of physio + rehab

If there's no pain, I would be lying to you. Went for physio this morning & my knee was so stiff that I couldn't bend it easily. But there's improvement to it, from 60 degree on wed to today's 85 degree, but the straightening wasn't that good. Did the same stuffs again but did rehab today, did half cycle but lost control halfway that caused my injured knee pedaled more degree. Ooh... Pain but shiok... I'm a psychic... *haha*

Wanting to cry out in pain when physio is doing the straightening of my leg. It's so painful!!!

Thanks to Kailing who stayed with me til the time she went for Sentosa. She's a great help to me, without her, I guess everything I did will be slowed down. Now my knee is bit swollen therefore I must iced it! Ice Ice Ice...

No comments: