11 May 2007

3rd day of physio + rehab

Couldn't sleep well yesterday due to the aching/pain on my knee, makes me wondering if I should get up to get my painkillers. After few minutes, I gave up & went to take the painkillers. Effect only took place for few minutes & the aching/pain came back again. *sigh*

Good news... my knee could bend to 95 degree, straightening to -2 degree with the help of the physio. Compared to yesterday's physio, the pain is more bearable. *yeah*

Went to NYDC at Suntec city with Dr Cormac & Kailing as today's Kailing's birthday. *haha* I guessed Fernie's eyes will turn green.

Open team lost by 1 goal to Samoa today. Well done gals!!! Fernie said she missed the last goal but well... it's alright. No one will blame her last shot but anyway, I don't think she will bother by anyone's words. Hope that J9 will get down to play the 2nd game, Jia you!

*heehee* They used my 2005 face ad quote as their pre-game quote, "The 1st & best victory is to conquer self". *Wah seh...* Wondering if I picked up from somewhere or came from my thoughts...

Ok... I'm falling sick soon... Sayonara...

1 comment:

Eunice said...

Yo... Huiyan!!! Glad you are progressing so quickly! Keep it up and you must really be super super good to Kailing in your life oh! She so good and encouraging...
I dun think Fernie will be jealous abt u all going out to eat la! We are enjoying here!!! Hahaha..
I'm very happy that our team did so well agt Samoa last night! Actually draw one leh, but umpires kelong! Kept waiting for the damn shooter to put the ball in, 3-4attempts lor!!! KNS... Then finaly put in the shot, umpire then blow time's up! Sickening... So, in my heart, it's a draw!!! Hehe...
Anyway, you take care and see you when we all come back!

Cheers,
Eunice:>