25 May 2007

14th physio + rehab

Went to do Hydro session in the morning & physio after that.

Straightening: 5 degree, 0 after massaging. Bending: 110, 113, 120 after massaging. *clap*

I was trained like a mad cow in the afternoon. I told the instructor I hated him.

Hands pedaling: 4 sets of 2 forwards & 2 backwards pedaling. Each pedaling is 1 min & 30 secs rest & got to maintain a power of 115. (Crazy!!! I can't feel my hands once I finished)

Elliptical machine using hands only: 10 sets of 30 secs with 240 strides per min. (Madness!!! I almost cried out while doing it!!)

Made me choose 4 numbers so I gave 1,2,3,4 & ended up giving me 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg dumbbells.

Made me do shoulder press, chest press, biceps.

And abs...

Hated him.

Today is the special day again... Been together for so long...

Happy birthday to Elna.

No comments: